|Refund Requests must be made in writing, via US Postal Service or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to the first game. Refunds will be issued as followed:
Please allow 4-6 weeks to process your request.
- Waitlisted players that cannot be placed on a team will receive a full refund.
- Early and on-time players that request to drop at least 2 weeks prior to the first game will be charged a $25 fee to cover overhead and administrative fees.
- Late registrants requesting a refund 2 weeks prior to the first game, will receive amount paid less the late fee and the $25 fee to cover overhead and administrative fees.
- Administrative fees, donations, and late fees are not refundable.
- Refund requests not made at least 2 weeks prior to the first scheduled game will not be honored.
- Field Hockey refund requests must be made two weeks prior to the first session date.